7/7 days from 8am to 8pm. Our team offers you information and expert advice on marine related issues as well as
your daily activities.
Looking for a marina, restaurant or other?
Our agents will advise you and put you in touch with the experts.
We are committed to provide you with information on all topics below:
- Marinas and services (rates, electricity, fuel, repairs, food, etc.)
- Emergency Towing
- Boat ramps
- Canadian navigation permit / USA
- Fishing (destinations and retailers)
- Activity Reservations (shows, cruises, watercraft activities, etc.)
- Car rental services
- Administrative formalities (fishing licenses, boat operator)
- Medical clinics
2. The resale value assessment service*
This service is offered by our professionals. Our team will inform and advise you on the market value of your boat or on the purchase of your used boat. Before the issuance of a purchase offer, the follow information will be required:
- Description of the boat (length, manufacturer, model, year, width, shell material)
- Description of the engine (type, number of engines, horsepower, manufacturer, year, number of hours in salt water
- Trailer description (length, manufacturer, model, year, number of axles, capacity)
- Extras (autopilot, radar, GPS, etc.)
This amount is not recognized by APRIL Marine and may not be considered as part of the contract between the insurer to the insured. Our team is equipped with alternate data sources, therefore cannot be held responsible for the resale value provided by other parties. The evaluation is based on market value. The resale value provided will not include any
charges or the privileges encumbering the vessel.
3. A 24/7 Boat Towing Service*
Whether you are in trouble in Canada or in the United States, we are committed to providing you with a 24/7 towing
* Expenses related to towing is the responsibility of the insured. Our contracts will cover this service up to $5 000.
4. APRIL Marine Assistance APP
APRIL Marine makes life easier for boaters!
To complete its services in relation to “APRIL Assistance”, APRIL Marine has launched a Smartphone application call
“APRIL Marine Assistance”. It is absolutely free and available to everyone on Google Play and the Apple Store.
With this application, boaters can:
- Contact the 24/7 Support group;
- View marine forecasts;
- Identify their GPS location;
- Follow their course and speed;
- Call the emergency services (911);
- Customers can pre-register their claim through the APRIL Marine Assistance Application!