APRIL Marine & APRIL Canada are proud to be among the 2023 finalists for Insurance Business Canada’s prestigious “MGA of the Year” awards.
Each year, the magazine celebrates the industry’s most outstanding players in terms of achievement, innovation and leadership. Finalists are selected by an independent panel of judges made up of industry experts. The winners will be revealed at an awards ceremony on November 16.
Insurance made easy. Three simple words – One big ambition
At APRIL, we believe being an MGA makes us a key industry player that can make a difference. Our diverse team, out of Toronto, Calgary, Laval and Brossard, works tirelessly on listening to and serving the needs of our broker partners and accelerating digital transformation.
We put broker relationship at the heart of everything we do. Here some of our key achievements in the recent months:
– QUICK QUOTE & APRIL ON : our online quoting platforms, built through extensive broker research, providing intuitive, simplified, express online quotes/request to bind.
– Being a data-centric and a data-sharing company: helping us refine our market relationships and continuously improve our service level.
– Having a focused approach on specialized niches in marine, commercial and personal products: making it easier for brokers to understand who we are as an MGA and enabling quicker turnaround with great coverages, backed by knowledgeable underwriters.
– Providing in-house claims management capabilities: helping us to be there every step of the way.
– Offering direct bill for more flexible payment options.
– Committing to business development across Canada: keeping our broker relationships strong through proactive education.
– Giving global perspectives and insights: being an international company allows us to anticipate market trends.
These are some of the reasons why we have delivered exceptional service and financial results over the past few years, having been recognized by the industry as one of the fastest growing MGAs and nominated as “MGA of the year” in 2018, 2019 and 2023, and award winner in 2020.